Bambi & Birdy

Bambi & Birdy

Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014

What Birdy has been up to lately...

Birdy is in party and dance mood. I don´t know where it came from or what happened, but I danced the whole weekend! Life right now is just that beautiful, sunny and glittery that I have to take it all in and dance it out!

Here are a couple of recently enjoyed moments.

Birdy ist in Party Stimmung. Ich weiß nicht genau, woher es kommt oder was passiert ist, aber ich habe das ganze Wochenende und dann in den Mai getanzt. Das Leben ist zur Zeit wunderbar, sonnig und es glitzert in allen Farben. Und was bietet sich besser an das Leben zu feiern, als ausgiebig zu tanzen?!

Hier einige Momente, die ich in den letzten Wochen sehr genossen habe.

Bambi enjoys amazing cake...

 -this cheese cake-

...me enjoying wonderful sunny weather in the landscape...
...and right now I am totally obsessed with Annie Leibovitz...

Zur Zeit bin ich total besessen von Annie Leibovitz Arbeiten...

A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people. - Annie Leibovitz -

Keine Kommentare: