Bambi & Birdy

Bambi & Birdy

Freitag, 10. Oktober 2014

Have a wonderful weekend!


I have been thinking A LOT about (orthodox) jewish women, and Judaism in general, this past week. I've cried, prayed and soul searched about God (as I usually do- it's pretty much my idea of a hobby) and am not much closer to any personal solution for myself.
I am deeply fascinated with orthodox, and hassidic, jewish women though and am fascinated by these intimate photos of orthodox women, by Jewish Italian photographer Federica Valabrega. Below are a couple of links I wanna share with you. Have a wonderful weekend, Bambi

Ich habe in letzter Zeit VIEL über (orthodoxe) jüdische Frauen, und das Judentum generell, nachgedacht. Ich habe geweint, gebetet und meine Seele nach Antworten durchforstet ( nach Gott suchen scheint meine Idee eines Hobbys zu sein) und bin den Antworten auf meine Fragen nicht viel näher.
Was ich weiß ist, dass das Judentum und jüdisch-orthodoxe Frauen mich faszinieren und somit habe ich mich sehr gefreut die intimen Fotos der jüdisch-itaienischen Fotografin Federica Valabrega zu entdecken. Unten findet ihr einige Links, die ich mit euch teilen möchte. Habt ein wunderschönes Wochenende, Bambi

here you can learn more about her project and see more of the stunning photography:

if you can find 5 minutes: these 5 minutes will be so worth it:

Trailer for Shekinah- a movie I wanna see so, so badly:

Documentary on Hassidism in Brooklyn:

Answer to one of my biggest questions! Thanks to Rabbi Sacks!


Keine Kommentare: